O’Dowd’s Fireplaces and Stoves, Station Road, Carrick on Shannon, Co. Roscommon.
Tel: 071 96 20153 | Email: email@example.com
With their timeless design and ease of use, the Stanford stoves will bring you comfort and satisfaction for many years. Fully built in cast iron, the Stanford models feature a side door and temperature control thermostat.
- “Clean glass” (offers an incredible panoramic view of the flames)
- Removable grill
- Comfort: thermostatic temperature control
- Solid cast iron construction
- Easy to load! Front and side doors
- Clean combustion with double airflow: primary: thermostatic temperature control and secondary: air inlet through the top of the glass for a clean combustion (low CO2 emissions)
- Under-grate air control for coal burning
- Riddling grate
- Top or rear flue connection
- Non-stop combustion in “night” mode (up to approximately 8 hours)